Propane is generally used for heating homes but is also used for clothes dryers, hot water, heaters, fireplace logs, stoves, gas grills, cookers and back-up heat sources.
- Heats quickly and is energy-efficient
- Installs safely and easily in any home
- Is generally less expensive than electricity
- Can be used in areas not served by utility lines
Propane is used in a variety of ways commercially.
- Heating buildings and workspaces
- Restaurant cooking
- Forklift cylinders
- Onsite Bottle Plant*
*For extra convenience, install an onsite bottle plant to fill the forklift cylinders you use on a daily basis.
Propane is used on many farms across the U.S. every year. Many farmers prefer propane as their fuel source because it is reliable, safe, clean and efficient. It can be used in many applications, including:
- Crop drying
- Irrigation pumps
- Flame weeding
Contact us for more information about making propane the fuel choice on your farm.